Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Open Forum

Notices

Open Forum This is the area to talk about anything that is not motorcycle related

Old 08-19-2009
GIMPY

saralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Show off your pet!!!

If you're anything like me, you love to show off your pet(s) when you can. People just hafta see how cute they are! To all of those proud moms and dads of the scaley, furry, feathery, and slimey kind, now is your chance to show them off! I just love seeing other people's pets too! I figured it is time to have a thread devoted to those creatures who make our lives frustrating, but happy.
They love us unconditionally

Make sure you put their names on the post

If you have any funny videos, that would be great too! Send a link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-19-2009
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Sound like a great thread will get some pictures up in the mornin' of Socks and Killer.
SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240)
Old 08-19-2009
GIMPY

saralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to beholdsaralynn518 is a splendid one to behold

Cosmo (golden retriever)
Deacon (pug/jack russell)
Max the cat
Dakota (black lab/border collie)
Buster the white cat
Lily the princess cat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P4210108.JPG (125.3 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg P4230015.JPG (140.2 KB, 613 views)
File Type: jpg P5080030.jpg (151.2 KB, 613 views)
File Type: jpg P7050051.JPG (144.4 KB, 601 views)
File Type: jpg buster1.jpg (3.2 KB, 543 views)
File Type: jpg lily5.jpg (48.8 KB, 560 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-19-2009
GIMPY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Sound like a great thread will get some pictures up in the mornin' of Socks and Killer.
SAMSUNG-SGH-I607/I607FG1 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 4.01; Windows CE; Smartphone; 320x240)
Awesome! Can't wait to see!

Old 08-19-2009
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

That's a lotta pets.
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 08-19-2009
GIMPY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtrk View Post
That's a lotta pets.
They own me. I don't own them. I didn't have any say in the decision.

Old 08-19-2009
jnor's bitter half

mnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to beholdmnor is a splendid one to behold

Odie and Lucy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000003.jpg (77.9 KB, 542 views)
File Type: jpg P1000001.jpg (56.4 KB, 525 views)
Old 08-19-2009
GIMPY

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnor View Post
Odie and Lucy
I was waiting to see these guys!

I'm also on the lookout for a particular Harry the pomeranian and Oscar the weiner doggie!

Old 08-19-2009
and can't be found!

Lost1888 is on a distinguished road

My dogs

Manasseh on the left and Reuben on the right

Reuben when he was younger

Manasseh when he was younger

Then I have something like 11 Ciclids. Aquarium pics never come out right.

My primary complaint is when people ride poorly no matter what the speed. -Tank-
Old 08-19-2009
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Okay here they are. Oscar is my little buddy and Harry is Vicki's. The cat just kind of claims us while thinking all the time that he is actually a dog.
I had a pet mouse that kept me company in the garage but Inkgirl found out that I was feeding it beer and getting it drunk.

The cat is Whiskers, the Dachshund is Oscar the Grouch, and I do mean GROUCH. The Pomeranion is Harry or sometimes we call him Coco, and sometimes called Caesar, but most of the time we just call him shithead.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grouch 016.jpg (204.5 KB, 459 views)
File Type: jpg Copy of Grouch 021.jpg (116.1 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Grouch 008.jpg (22.3 KB, 416 views)
File Type: jpg Oscar snoozing (1).jpg (181.2 KB, 432 views)
It's 5:00 somewhere!

Last edited by Redtrk; 08-19-2009 at 06:54 PM.