Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion General motorcycle related discussion

Old 10-17-2015

Fabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to behold

The prep work for the paint has been the most work of this build.The body's are rough when they come out of the mold. Lots of sanding,and My big compressor blowed up so all the sanding is by hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2015

Fabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to beholdFabracator is a splendid one to behold

After church this morning I got the primer sprayed on the trike body

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2015

otobucket.com/user/fabricator_photo/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20151018_150700.jpg.html][/URL]

Old 10-18-2015

Old 10-18-2015

Old 10-18-2015

I am old school when come to sanding.I still wet sand primer,and I got that done today.Its ready for paint.

Old 10-18-2015
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Looking awesome Fab

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:

Old 10-18-2015
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
Looking awesome Fab

+1!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 10-20-2015

Spraying sealer

Old 10-23-2015
I WANT MORE PIE!

sirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond reputesirepair has a reputation beyond repute

You're getting there! Looks great!!