Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Rides and Events

Notices

Rides and Events Post upcoming rides or events that would be of interest to the group

Old 08-28-2015

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future
Default Possible Smokies trip

If I can get next Friday off, (we're gonna be closed Sat, Sun & Mon) The LSMJ
and I are thinking of taking the Harley down to the Gatlinburg area. Not sure how my marvelous spine will like it, but I figure we'll stop every 100-125 miles or so for a stretch, drink, etc.

The knees are doing pretty good, the spine has it's days. When they did the knee replacements, they wanted to do a spinal, but couldn't get a needle in, so little space between the vertebra.
Ain't old age a hoot!?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 08-28-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 08-28-2015

mtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond repute

Better make reservations jeep labor day marks the
Start of two weeks of car shows. Starting labor day is ( the shades of the past rod run) the following week is the( grand fall rod run) and most of the people from the first stay for the second.really a great thing to see and probably one of the largest gathering of hot rods in the USA ! But traffic is horrible last year a friend of mine went and he told me it took him almost an hour to go one block!
Old 08-29-2015
PROUD to be UNION LOCAL24

easyglider is on a distinguished road

My wife and I are heading that way on Friday staying in pigeon forge...hopefully the traffic won't be that bad we are only starting the weekend
Old 08-29-2015

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnstar View Post
Better make reservations jeep labor day marks the
Start of two weeks of car shows. Starting labor day is ( the shades of the past rod run) the following week is the( grand fall rod run) and most of the people from the first stay for the second.really a great thing to see and probably one of the largest gathering of hot rods in the USA ! But traffic is horrible last year a friend of mine went and he told me it took him almost an hour to go one block!
Now that you mention it, I remember going down there many years ago in late September.
The day we were leaving they had some kind of gathering of street rods.
The traffic was backed up from the tunnel between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg all the way back to the Gatlinburg city limit.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 08-29-2015

mtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond repute

We are heading down thru west va ,va and North Carolina this Tues maybe we'll cross paths sometime during the next couple weeks