Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions New members post up some information about yourself here!

Old 08-24-2014

ninjadoc is on a distinguished road
Smile Hi again.

Hi to every one from RO. I know, i am posting the intro topic again as i was not that active here. I have met and rode with some folks from here before. Used to ride a lot while back in ohio, moved to Detroit over a year ago

I ride down from rochester Mi to ohio and back in a day these days as there is absolutely no fun roads around here. There sure are scenic roads but the road condition is so bad you never get to enjoy much. The one day ohio trips are fun, but those are like long 700 + miles for a one day trip and am not much fan of riding solo. there is no way for me to get to mid ohio region in time to join a group ride as they usually start early. And i cant keep going all the way south as the miles and time is just too long . Just that the fear of crashing somewhere and no one even noticing it for few days scares me a lot. Wish i got more off days to make these trip as a weekend getaway.

I wanted to see if there are any toledo or north west folks here that ride down to coshocton or seo area on regular basis. If there are folks i would like to tag along with them next time if its okay with them.

Last edited by ninjadoc; 08-24-2014 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-24-2014
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back!
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 08-24-2014
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back doc. even though the roads are rough I still enjoy ride in the irish hills.

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-24-2014

ty guys, ahaa delta ohio any fun roads in those areas? nothing i can see on the map
Old 08-25-2014
backyard explorer

tdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond reputetdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjadoc View Post
ty guys, ahaa delta ohio any fun roads in those areas? nothing i can see on the map
just along the Maumee river. that's why we head to the irish hills!

tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-25-2014

very nice, can you share some of your favorite routes as pm or post here?
Old 08-26-2014
backyard explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjadoc View Post
very nice, can you share some of your favorite routes as pm or post here?
well I can give you some of my fav roads. 36 and 106 in the Pinckney state rec. area are good. 223 nw out of Adrian is a nice ride. to get out of Detroit to the west, 12's not a bad ride. most of the roads we ride are country roads and some are dirt.

tim

Old 08-27-2014

ty much , will try those out.