Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Rides and Events

Notices

Rides and Events Post upcoming rides or events that would be of interest to the group

Old 03-23-2014
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2014 Rideohio T-Shirt(Comments Only)

Let the games begin
Old 03-23-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Can't wait to get started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-23-2014
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

You will need to clean the cob webs off that Hardley to place it.

Game on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 03-24-2014
Red Sled Rider

Nighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond reputeNighthawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default FOUND IT!!!!

You need to hide it better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-24-2014
You Can't fix stupid

CUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond reputeCUZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
You need to hide it better.
Damn your good
Old 03-31-2014
You Can't fix stupid

Have at it Boys and Girls

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-31-2014

Saddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud of

12 hours to late..rode all over today and we could of headed that way..Now I gotta go and work the next three days....maybe if no one grabs it and it is still there later this week, I would head south...
Old 04-01-2014

Boggzie is just really niceBoggzie is just really niceBoggzie is just really niceBoggzie is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddlebutt View Post
12 hours to late..rode all over today and we could of headed that way..Now I gotta go and work the next three days....maybe if no one grabs it and it is still there later this week, I would head south...
Yep, we could have. We could have ate there instead of the Keyhole!
Old 04-01-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Same here. I was riding around looking for somewhere to go. Just might have to head that way this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-01-2014
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Hey CUZ, don't the rules also include?

Must be on your bike.

Pic of shirt with bike posted here.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido: