Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions New members post up some information about yourself here!

Old 06-09-2013

tt100 is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I just picked the Suzuki up Friday and took care of all the legal stuff yesterday morning and finally got to take a ride. I love it.... a lot. I can't wait to get out in the woods and ride. That's where you guys come in. Now that I have it I'm going to start riding around and looking for places to turn off the regular road and explore. I'm more interested in just exploring than racing or anything like that.

New to me

He loaded me up with tires and an extra set of rims..... I got so turned around reading "best tire" opinions of what tire is best in what condition and now I'll be able to try for myself.

I also got a SM setup from him from Motostrano....
Old 06-10-2013
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

TT, great looking bike. Looks like you set up pretty good for any and all terrains. Now go have some fun!!
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_1_3 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10B329 Safari/8536.25
Old 06-20-2014

VelociJuris is on a distinguished road

Welcome