Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Rides and Events

Notices

Rides and Events Post upcoming rides or events that would be of interest to the group

Old 07-31-2015
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank View Post
First off, smart ass, I will have you know my tacing simulator does not reside in my living room. That would not be an appropriate place.

My simulator is in my dining room.

Painting a rug is also a really stupid thing to do, and I would never consider it. Floor tiles in a checkered flag pattern would be a far more sensible and attractive option. Paint would make the carpet really bumpy and difficult to clean up spills.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I stand corrected, Mr Boss Man.
Must be the liberal left wing group out her in Cali impacting my judgement.
Ride on..... Hope to see you soon.....

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 08-03-2015

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Have any of you ridden 151 between 19 and the BRP? One of our group said he counted 90 turns in 3.6 miles. And very little to no traffic.

It is definitely a blast to ride. It is a part of the loop that we ride at least once a year. It was definitely one of the highlight loops of the week.

http://mixsee.com/tour/53e3d690f7949...4ed?_ref=short

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ron505; 08-03-2015 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-03-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

If that's the road which goes off to the left from the BRP (as you are traveling north) just above the Mt. Pisgah Inn, then yes I've been on it.

I found it few years ago. Pretty sure that is also one of Tank's "secret" roads.

A lot of very tight turns and a considerable elevation change in less than 10 miles. It was so much fun, I rode it up and back.....twice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....

Last edited by wahoo; 08-03-2015 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-03-2015

Jim has disabled reputation

Aka the Pisgah Highway. A friend of mine came around a corner last week to find a black bear sitting in the road. He locked them up and came to a stop, they had a stare down for a few seconds and bear scampered up mountain very fast.
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 08-03-2015

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

That sounds like the one. It's much funner going up than coming down.....hmmm...like most things.

Last edited by Ron505; 08-03-2015 at 06:54 PM.
Old 08-03-2015
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron505 View Post
That sounds like the one. It's much funner going up than coming down.....hmmm...like most things.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....

Last edited by wahoo; 08-03-2015 at 06:57 PM.