Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Ride Reports

Notices

Ride Reports Post pictures and stories about the rides or events you have done

Old 05-23-2015
motorcycle nut

the ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond reputethe ferret has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ribber Run

There is a restaurant we like to ride to in Portsmouth Ohio. Full name The Scioto Ribber, we just call it "Ribbers" and about 4 times a year we make the pilgrimage there on our bikes for one of their 16 oz ribeye steak dinners. We call the "Ribber Runs". Beautiful slabs of meat (you can also get chicken or pork) cooked outside over hickory wood and seasoned to perfection. Comes with warm rolls, a potato (baked or sweet), and either beans (baked or green), applesauce or slaw (German or creamy). 177 miles round trip from my house but worth every minute in the saddle as the roads to and from roll thru some of the most beautiful area in southern Ohio, Shawnee State Forest. Forested ridges, sparkling streams and lakes, plenty of elevation changes, lots of curves and very little traffic. Today we did our first Ribber Run of the year. Myself, my younger brother and my son.
Here are some pics

Old 05-24-2015

mtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond reputemtnstar has a reputation beyond repute

My phone didn't ring! Did yours papaw?
Old 05-24-2015

Jim has disabled reputation

Love their ribeyes! I'd appreciate a call next time.
'14 BMW R1200RT
'12 Triumph Tiger 800
IBA #30023
Old 05-24-2015
PROUD to be UNION LOCAL24

easyglider is on a distinguished road

We made a "ribber run" a couple weeks ago....first time I'd been there but we went with a buddy who grew up in west Portsmouth....
Old 05-24-2015

PAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond reputePAPAWOF2 has a reputation beyond repute

The Ribber steaks are the best.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-11-2015

Boomer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPAWOF2 View Post
The Ribber steaks are the best.
I'm not for sure about the first picture. The second picture looks like it could be on route 125 between the two lakes or route 73 starting up the hill. You ended up on route 348 then turned on route 781 and headed over to route 41. Humm!! Right here in my back yard. I guess I need to stop in more often and check on y'all. LOL
Double Darksider #1255
Michelin Primacy Alpin 195/55-16
Battlax BT45
Leader of the first Darkside Ride-in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-12-2015
This space for Rent

Warlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond reputeWarlock has a reputation beyond repute

Looks wonderful.

Bill

My SPOT, his name is Fido:

Old 06-12-2015

Ron505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud ofRon505 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
Looks wonderful.
x2. And it sounds like a great ride too. We're going to add it to our schedule.