Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Riding Well

Notices

Riding Well Discussion about riding technique. Tips on riding far, riding fast, and staying safe the while doing it.

Old 05-17-2014
Retired and Riding

Road Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond repute
Default May is motorcycle awareness month

Seemed appropriate... pass it on to your 4 wheeling friends

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired and Riding for over 17 years on a small fixed income!

Honda said ride RED so I am...

Old 05-17-2014
FORMER Party Bus Co-Pilot

mojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond reputemojTX has a reputation beyond repute

Wish people would heed. Almost taken out this afternoon by someone pulling out in front of me. Locked up the rear and piloted to her left between her and the F350 that was coming up the turn lane. Glad he was driving heads up and gave me the room that I dearly needed. Wish I could thank him. Lucky I didn't end up in the trunk of an accord driven by a woman not paying a damn bit of attention.

Old 05-18-2014
Fat,Dumb,and Happy

Memnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond reputeMemnoch has a reputation beyond repute

Glad all is well moj. Happens quite a bit round here.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LG870 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30
Old 05-18-2014
Retired and Riding

Road Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojTX View Post
Wish people would heed. Almost taken out this afternoon by someone pulling out in front of me. Locked up the rear and piloted to her left between her and the F350 that was coming up the turn lane. Glad he was driving heads up and gave me the room that I dearly needed. Wish I could thank him. Lucky I didn't end up in the trunk of an accord driven by a woman not paying a damn bit of attention.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
Glad all is well moj. Happens quite a bit round here.
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; en-us; LG-LG870 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30
Dumbass drivers are around everywhere... just have to have situational awareness... and sometimes that is not enough. Glad you didn't end up in he trunk of that woman's Accord.

Retired and Riding for over 17 years on a small fixed income!

Honda said ride RED so I am...