Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Rides and Events

Notices

Rides and Events Post upcoming rides or events that would be of interest to the group

Old 03-27-2014
live life full throttle

swish024 is on a distinguished road

Thank you.
Old 03-27-2014

Saddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud ofSaddlebutt has much to be proud of

5 days off and the weather stinks...ok lots of rain to wash the salt off is a good thing, now I hope the weather is good later this weekend so I can ride..
Old 03-28-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sunday & Monday

Sunny with 50s Sunday and sunny with 60s on Monday. I'm riding those two days for sure.
Old 04-01-2014
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Ohioboy, I think I have a photo of that same steer with my Harley from a few years ago. West of Findlay, right ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 04-01-2014

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo View Post
Ohioboy, I think I have a photo of that same steer with my Harley from a few years ago. West of Findlay, right ?

That be the one! It's at Gilboa on rt 224.

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 04-02-2014
Retired and Loving It

reinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond reputereinie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Been there

I've ridden past that steer many times on my way to & from Ottawa.
Old 04-22-2014

Chaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond repute

Great pic's ... Going to plan a run to knock some of these off the list. Photos later ... Very windy here so I may only get the shirt places and one photo for today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May all your rides be filled with warm memories and good times.

Life's a Trip ... Enjoy the RIDE,
Chaps Nicole
Old 05-09-2014

Chaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond reputeChaps has a reputation beyond repute

Started on my list ... Had a hell of a time finding the covered bridge ... The bowling alley was in the middle of NO WHERE ... no name ... just a 'bowling' sign.

May all your rides be filled with warm memories and good times.

Life's a Trip ... Enjoy the RIDE,
Chaps Nicole