Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Riding Well

Notices

Riding Well Discussion about riding technique. Tips on riding far, riding fast, and staying safe the while doing it.

Old 03-03-2013

OhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud ofOhiaBoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
......... This dead horse issue has been kicked to death enough and I just wish everybody would just get along and go ride whatever they want to.....
Ride on

I don't have a bucket list, but my "Bike It" list is pretty long!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 03-04-2013
Retired and Riding

Road Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond reputeRoad Runner has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with reinie for the most part - but I have ridden Harleys.

In fact 59 years ago when I first started riding, I was on a Harley all the time. Through the years I transitioned and Honda became my ride of choice. So for the last 29 years I have been riding a Honda Gold Wing. In fact, I am on my 5th one and I still believe a rider should ride what he or she wants to ride. I have friends who feel the same way! Just ride what you love!
We don't need bike bashing here... just not right! Helmets - I always wear one - it has protected my head and will continue to do so as long as I continue to ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinie View Post
It's a personal choice thing, at least in states that have no helmet laws. I choose to wear mine but I don't chastise the majority who don't and won't wear them. Ditto on the Harley Davidson bashing and Jap bike bashing going on on all of these forums. This dead horse issue has been kicked to death enough and I just wish everybody would just get along and go ride whatever they want to. Most of my friends ride Harleys and I respect their choice even though I've never owned a Harley Davidson in my 43 plus years of riding. In fact I've never even demoed one. Just enjoy what you like and leave others do the same.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Retired and Riding for over 17 years on a small fixed income!

Honda said ride RED so I am...

Last edited by Road Runner; 03-04-2013 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Spell correction
Old 03-04-2013
Warning shots waste ammo!

Redtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond reputeRedtrk has a reputation beyond repute

Not again!
It's 5:00 somewhere!
Old 03-04-2013
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtrk View Post
Not again!
+ 100

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....