Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Gear

Notices

Gear Talk about helmets, tires, clothing, camping equipment, GPS - all that extra stuff we need!

Old 04-17-2014

netfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nicenetfan is just really nice
Default Where to go for jacket and pants?

I've been surfing the net for about 3 weeks now looking for a summer set of mesh riding jacket and pants. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for places to go where one can try things on? I'm looking for places to go where they have a large selection of various brands and prices, like Iron Pony. Anyone?

thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-17-2014
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Iron pony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 04-17-2014
TIME TO RIDE - RIDE ON!!!

HG has disabled reputation

Ditto - iron pony

Hopefully, those miles put a smile on your face! It always does for me!
Old 04-17-2014

Tonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond reputeTonik has a reputation beyond repute

Look at the scorpion drafter jacket and pants when you get to ip. I just added the pants to my jacket. Very happy.

And I looked at your profile to see where you are from and noticed you job title. That odds usually a public school title.....which school? I'm at elyria, sys eng.
Old 04-17-2014

TimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud ofTimmyG has much to be proud of

I bought mine online from newenough .com

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
13 HD Roadglide custom