Go Back   Ride Ohio > Main Forums > Gear

Notices

Gear Talk about helmets, tires, clothing, camping equipment, GPS - all that extra stuff we need!

Old 06-20-2013

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future
Default The Mrs new helmet

So far she likes it a lot. Good ventilation.
http://184.154.225.12/~gammasal/www....ets/gm67s.html

Hard to beat at $95

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 06-21-2013

DaveB has disabled reputation

Speaking of helmets........did you see this one? Going to be introduced in the US next year.

http://tinyurl.com/k2ocqdvt Developed in Russia.
Old 06-22-2013

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveB View Post
Speaking of helmets........did you see this one? Going to be introduced in the US next year.

http://tinyurl.com/k2ocqdvt Developed in Russia.
I get this message. Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

Please check that the URL entered is correct. To learn more about TinyURL.com, please visit the homepage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville
Old 06-22-2013
It's always time to ride

wahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond reputewahoo has a reputation beyond repute

Me too

No matter where life's journey takes you.... there you are.
Not all who wander are lost.....
Old 06-23-2013

DaveB has disabled reputation

This one may work.

http://www.popsci.com/cars/article/2...-heads-display
Old 06-23-2013

$2k eh? I'll grab one right after I hit the lotto.

Old 06-24-2013
aka 'Ridemyglide'

glide has disabled reputation

Just broke down and picked up new lids for the missus and I.

I got the Nolan N43E Trilogy

and for my wife a Scorpion EXO900-

man helmets are going for big bucks these days.....