View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015

JeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant futureJeepMaker has a brilliant future

Wish you were closer. I'm gonna need a new set of tires soon. Harley wants $130 to mount them, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought they would charge. Of course, they also inflate the price of the tired some too.
I'm going to go with eht Michelin Commander II's. They are asking about $40 more for the rear, and $30 more for the front than what I could get them for online.

There are private guys in Toledo who mount tires, but they all want the rims off the bike. That's a bit more work than I want to do. With the new knees, crouching is possible, but hard, kneeling is out of the question.

All told, Toledo Harley will put them on for $513......bikes are expensive toys :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."- Alexis de Tocqueville